California has strict wage and hour laws that can be tricky to navigate. Martin Law can help your company with such claims as:
- Missed or non-compliant meal and rest breaks
- Improper calculation of applicable regular and/or overtime pay rates
- Off-the-clock work, including work-related activities at the beginning and end of the workday
- Misclassification of employees
- Independent contractor misclassification
- Improper timekeeping or recordkeeping
We can provide an expert assessment of your current or past business practices to see whether there is potential wage and hour liability. We can also provide advice and recommendations while keeping in mind your company’s business goals.
If you are currently facing wage and hour claims, Martin Law attorneys will carefully analyze the claims made to determine whether there is potential liability, and aggressively defend your company to the fullest extent of the law. Please contact one of our attorneys for a consultation or more information.