Phone: (949) 617-2342
Shelly Song is an experienced labor and employment attorney. She has handled numerous wage and hour class actions and PAGA representative actions. Mrs. Song is able to advise clients on issues related to minimum wages, overtime pay, misclassification, off-the-clock work, meal and rest periods, expense reimbursements, time rounding, commissions, and related matters.
Mrs. Song also has experience defending employers against claims of wrongful termination, retaliation, harassment, and discrimination. Additionally, she helps businesses avoid litigation by providing advice and counseling on day-to-day employment issues.
Mrs. Song is admitted to practice before all California state courts and the Northern District, Central District, and Southern District of the United States District Court.
In her free time, Shelly enjoys trying new restaurants, traveling, watching movies, and spending time with her husband and two dogs, Salt and Pepper.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor, 2015
- Treasurer of the Criminal Law Society
- Bachelor of Arts (English Literature), 2008
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Advisory Board Member, Project Kinship