Kyra K. Waring
Phone: (949) 932-0489
Kyra Waring is a graduate of Brigham Young University Law School. She joins Martin Law with diverse professional experience, including time spent studying and working on four different continents.
During law school, Ms. Waring gained experience with both private and public law, interning with USAID, the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, as well as the renowned law firm Kim & Chang in Seoul, South Korea, where she was a law clerk in the firm’s International Arbitration department. Amid her busy law school schedule, Ms. Waring also volunteered time to help asylum seekers and was a recipient of the Wendy C. Archibald Meritorious Service Award in 2020 for her contributions to the law school and community.
In her free time, Ms. Waring loves traveling and exploring different cultures through history, food, and art. She also enjoys reading, music, and playing with her Scottish terrier named William.
Kyra Waring is provisionally licensed to practice law in the state of California.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2020
- VP and later President of BYU Law’s International Law Student Association, and active Board Member of Immigration Law Forum
- Executive Editor of BYU Journal of Public Law
University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies
- Master of Arts (International Studies and Diplomacy), 2013
- Chosen as a delegate of the 2013 U.S. Congress-Korean National Assembly Exchange Program
Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Arts (History), 2011
- History and Political Science Honor Societies