Martin Law exclusively represents employers and businesses. By specializing in employment law, the firm has developed numerous cost-effective strategies for handling contentious, high-stakes litigation. The firm’s founder has successfully taken on many of the biggest names in the industry. By having superior strategy and follow-through, Martin Law is able to obtain excellent results in arbitration, state court, and federal court on behalf of its clients.
We defend employers in cases ranging from single-plaintiff wrongful termination claims to complex wage and hour class actions. While we are often able to end litigation quickly or prevent disputes from turning into lawsuits, we are also experienced with trial and arbitration.
The values of Martin Law are essential to how to we practice and represent our clients. Our team is highly committed to excellence and aggressively litigating on behalf of employers.
- We value our clients’ time and seek to provide quick and clear communications to meet their legal needs and business goals.
- We value legal excellence in our written work product and oral advocacy.
- We value teamwork with in-house counsel.
- We value the diversity in our team and in our clients’ companies.
- We value integrity and practice law to the highest ethical standards.