David L. Martin
- Defense verdict in a jury trial involving claims of harassment where plaintiff alleged $6.5M in damages.
- Summary judgment for contractor where the plaintiff sought more than $10M in damages.
- Successfully argued before the Second District Court of Appeal, which upheld prior dismissal with prejudice.
- Obtained summary judgment in both state and federal court.
- Recovered costs on behalf of a client after obtaining a complete dismissal of the plaintiff’s claims.
University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2007
- Founder and President of the UCLA Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2004
- Edwin S. Hinckley Scholar
- Humane Studies Fellow
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- UCLA Law School Reunion Committee
- Member, Bruin Professionals
- Orange County Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society